Here are my last three stages of my tattoo - or should I say my half sleeve. I know what many of you are thinking - "Joe, we knew you were nuts, but this is ridiculous?" Don't worry, this is not the result of a three-day drinking binge or a dare by Shawn, I was contemplating this for a couple years.

The tattoo is a koi fish swimming upstream and morphing into a dragon. Look it up if you need more explanation - but it has some shit to do with conquering your trials and tribulations, who knows - I just thought it looked cool. And it has increased my "P" Factor lately. Chicks seem to dig it.

And recently, one girl told me that it makes her want to "Lick me". So if you are thinking about getting a tattoo, the important thing is to do research into the artist, and PAY MORE (good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good). I have one more session to add some more gray. I was upset last week because I didn't like the color but now it is growing on me.

Popular Posts